Directions: Dispense a small amount of Maxshine’s cutting compound directly onto the pad. Working a small section(2″X2″) at a time, until the ultimate compound starts to turn clear. Buff with slow back and forth overlapping motions until correction is complete. After sanding scratches are completely eliminated, wipe remaining residue with a MaxShine’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel before moving on to the next section.
Harmful if swallowed
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye irritation
Wash hands thoroughly after handling
Wear eye protection
Wear protection gloves
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.–No smoking.
1. Polishes should be applied to small areas at a time, when working either by hand or buffers allows concentrates the work and maximizes the efficiency
2. Compounds do not need to dry before removing. In fact, should be wiped off immediately after working them over the finish. If they dry, it can be difficult to move.
3. Compounds remove everything off the surface of the paint including wax, so after using paint cleaner, Maxshine’s strongly recommends re-applying a protective coating of wax
4. Wash pads thoroughly after use with warm soapy water and leave out to dry before storing.
5. Maintenance and ultimate results, clean pads frequently.